art and other means of entertainment
Ask me anything
You'll find a wide range of random things here much like my thoughts. Mostly of my fan obsessions here and there sprinkled with anything else I seem to fancy.
Feel free to talk to me or ask me any questions. I may be a teensy bit odd but I'm friendly.
- How they would react upon accidentally walking into a glass door
- Their reaction to having their name spelt wrong on a Starbucks drink
- What kind of vines they would make
- Their reaction to your favourite character
- How they would play The Sims
- What their finishing move would be
I’m sick of magical worlds with no technology. I want fairy run coffee shops where you can get a latte with a shot of charisma, because you’ve got a big presentation you’re worried about, or witches working at Apple selling phones that automatically appear in your pocket if you accidentally leave it somewhere, or psychics running hair salons who always know how you want your hair to look, or aura reader therapists. I just really want normalized magic in modern society